by Marcus Leach
Ever wanted to watch a game of rugby with your mates and a former international player? Maybe you and your colleagues would love to play a round of golf with a former England footballer, or your business would benefit from having a sporting celebrity at a corporate event.
Thanks to HIRO, a new venture launched by former Welsh international Andy Moore, these are all now very real possibilities. A brand new talent platform designed to provide event organisers and companies with unique access to elite athletes for events, experiential marketing campaigns and corporate hospitality HIRO will match you with the right sports star for your needs.
HIRO connects businesses with their sporting heroes through engaging experiences - experiences that the 'talent' enjoy, rather than the standard corporate after dinner speech or personal appearance.
The brainchild of former international rugby captain, Andy Moore and boasts a line-up of founding partners which reads like a who’s who of British sport including Derek Redmond, Sir Ian Botham, Jonathan Davies and David Platt.
Although the experiences are completely customisable the HIRO team has developed a selection of exclusive experience concepts designed to unlock the true value of sporting celebrities in a business context. These experience packages include:
· Game Watch: experience in the company of ex internationals and sporting celebrities.
· Beer with the Boys: Banter, beer and burgers: unique insight with the guys who know what it’s like be on the pitch while you watch the game.
· Private Dining at the Captain’s Table: the ultimate private dining experience for clients and staff alike.
· Ultimate Game Watch: At the game with a sporting legend, helicopter travel and the full red carpet treatment.
· Six Nations Golf: Your very own golf competition with a HIRO from each of the competing nations or a more intimate round at a championship course with a Grand Slam or World Cup winner followed by a glass or two at the bar.
"For too long companies haven’t been unlocking the real potential of elite athletes at their events. HIRO is dedicated to ensuring that the amazing power of elite sports people to inspire, motivate and rewards staff, clients and partners is fully realised," founder Andy Moore said.
"HIRO connects professionals with their sporting heroes through truly exceptional experiences, ensuring that everyone remembers the occasion."